If you like your Bible studies orderly and organized, then here is a great one on the Christian’s hope from SlimJim.
Establish the need: We can go over many things that Christians are to do and to become that sometimes it can feel overwhelming. One might wonder: Can I as a Christian really change?
Purpose: In this session we will consider five truths that should give Christians hope for godly change so that we would continue to fight sin and pursue the Christian life.
- Hope for change #1: You are a new creation
- Hope for change #2: You are given a new heart
- Hope for change #3: You are being sanctified by the Holy Spirit
- Hope for change #4: Your circumstances is being used by God to make you like Jesus
- Hope for change #5: You will be perfectly sanctified one day
View original post 1,559 more words